Edition of 25 + 2 AP
- 29,6 x 19,7 cm
- Riso print with oil pastel details
- Signed and numbered by the artist
For this work, Iriée was inspired by the book ‘Invisible man’ by Ralph Ellison and the concept of what Ellison describes as ‘metropolitan anonymity’. The print depicts a fictitious figure who reflects the anonymity that exists amongst people in big cities. Iriée's works have frequently been inspired by the notion of acting invisible in public, in the case of ‘Eyes low’, specifically hiding in your clothes. ‘Eyes low’ is a prelude to Iriée's series of paintings 'Invisible man’.
- Price including VAT
- Shipped with trackable shipment
- Delivery fees added at check out
- Dispatched within 2 weeks
- Pay with credit card, Ideal or Paypal
Questions? Contact us here about pricing, shipping, and displaying options for this edition.